I am reaching out to you to invite your organization to co-sponsor the 2nd annual Shut Down Creech, happening March 27th-April2nd just outside of Las Vegas, NV. Last year, nearly 150 activists came together from 20 different states, including over 50 veterans. This year, we hope to have an even larger presence. Also this year, we will host an ‘Inside Drones’ symposium, which will give space for former drone operators, human rights lawyers, and family members of drone victims to share their experiences.
Educational activities are in the planning stages and will take place throughout the week at Camp Justice, directly across from the base entrance. If your group would consider providing a speaker for one of these educational activities or workshops, please let us know as soon as possible. To be listed as a sponsor, please respond back to this e-mail and we will add you to the list on our website. Please reach out to me if you have any questions about the event or sponsorship.
As an Endorser:
- Advertise the event through any and all of your Social Media resources, your email lists, newsletters and/or website.
- Encourage your members and su pporters to attend the event
As a Sponsor:
**Please be willing to do one or more of the following**
- Advertise the event through your Social Media resources, your email lists, newsletters and/or website.
- Take an active role to get members of your organization to participate.
- If possible, help enable member(s) from your organization to attend by assisting with travel costs.
- Join one of our committees to help plan and implement the event. (Committees incl. Logistics, Outreach/Social Medea, Programming, Direct Action, etc.)
- Make any size donation to help with expenses (help finance limited meals, port-a-potty rentals, program costs, educational activities and a play on drone killing, and, if sufficient funds are raised, scholarship funds to help bring activists who wouldn’t otherwise be able to attend.)
Donations can be sent to:
**Please put “Shut Down Creech” in the memo line and make checks out to: “Nevada Desert Experience.” 100% of monies raised will be used to fund this event.**
Nevada Desert Experience
1420 West Bartlett Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89106